You shouldn’t have to worry about your trash. When you sign up for our Residential Pickup service, you will be assigned a specific trash pickup day. We are known for being reliable and dependable and you can count on our weekly service. Our local staff is ready to help whenever you need us!
We provide you with a 96-gallon rolling trash cart, FREE with service! Also free? Your first month of service! We guarantee the lowest price in Vigo County and that you will get expectational service. No contract is needed. That’s just how we do business.
Here’s what you get with Residential Pickup
- Weekly pickup
- 96-gallon rolling trash cart provided with service
- No fuel charge, no environmental fee
- Lowest price in Vigo County guaranteed
- Safe, slow driving in neighborhoods and residential areas
- Local staff who know the Vigo County area
- FREE first month
- 2-year price lock
- No contract
FAQs about Residential Pickup
- Please have trash out at curb by 5 a.m.
- Is it a holiday? Are you unsure if it’s trash day? When in doubt, put it out!
- When possible, bag your trash to reduce litter at point of collection and transportation.
- Place trashcan near the street with handle away from the curb. Each trashcan should be placed at least 3 feet from other objects such as mailboxes, vehicles, fences, or other cans.
- Additional cans are available for $6 per month.
- Our drivers cannot accept payment but feel free to give personal tips.